Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 24 сентября 2011 г.

Sacred Vajra Yogini’s Tea offering – For those who have high aspirations


OM AH HUM
As I visualize myself as the deity at the center of the dharmachakra,
extremely red within a double tetrahedral reality source,
on a stainless moon mandala seat
resides the all-encompassing refuge assembly of guru-deities.
Rang lhar säl chhö kyi khor löi ü
Dog rab mar chhö jung nyi tseg nang
Dän dri dräl da wäi kyil khor teng
Kyab kün dü la ma lha tshog zhug
Gyu lha dzä rin chhen lä drub ching
Yib rab dze yöl go tam päi chü

In a beautifully shaped container filled with the essences
of ingredients made from precious celestial substances,
this vast drink, delicious in taste,
reddish yellow in color, with the scent of camphor,
I offer to the assembly of father, root, and lineage gurus.
Please bless my three doors.
Dang mar ser ga bur dri dang chän
Ro zang dän gya jäi tung wa di
Pha tsa gyü la mäi tshog la bül
Dag go sum jin gyi lab tu söl

I offer to the assembly of powerful mother yoginis.
Please lead me to the field of Khachö pure land.
Ma näl jor wang möi tshog la bül
Nä kha chö zhing du thri du söl

I offer to the assembly of peaceful and wrathful mind-sealed deities.
Please bestow all the supreme and general attainments.
Lha yi dam zhi thröi tshog la bül
Chhog thün mong ngö drub tsäl du söl

I offer to the objects of refuge, the Three Rare Sublime Ones.
Please protect me from the fearful enemies of samsara and nirvana’s peace.
Kyab kön chog rin chhen sum la bül
Dra si zhii jig lä dräl du söl

I offer to the assembly of supporters, dakinis, and Dharma protectors.
Please actualize all activities, whatever is wished for.
Drog khan dro chhö kyong tshog la bül
Yi chi dö thrin lä drub tu söl

I offer to the assembly of siblings, the six types of transmigratory beings.
Please pacify the suffering of my mind’s hallucinated appearances.
Nyen rig drug dro wäi tshog la bül
Sem thrül nang dug ngäl zhi gyur chig

Clarifying myself as the mind-sealed deity, which appears while empty,
and enjoying the food, with the taste of nectar,
my mind enters into the sphere of great bliss and emptiness.
Rang nang tong yi dam lhar säl wä
Ze dü tsii ro la long chä pä
Lo de chhen tong päi ying su zhug
EH MA HO!

How eminently fortunate I am!
E MA HO!
Mä jung käl pa zang
Colophon:
This tea offering to Vajrayogini was composed by Ngülchu Dharmabhadra. You may recite the above in either Tibetan phonetics or just in English. Either way is fine.

http://blog.tsemtulku.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/prayers-and-sadhanas